NAVHDA Family Weekend at Blackwater Creek Ranch
JUNE 8th-9th, 2019
The Blackwater Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1180 acre ranch surrounded by the natural beauty of Old Florida. NAVHDA members are invited to bring their families and dogs for an incredible experience they won’t forget.
Activities & Adventure for Kids
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Zip Lines
- Floating swim dock ( parents bring a life preserver if your child cannot swim)
- Giant Swan and Duck Races
- Walking and Bike riding paths ( Parents Bring your Children’s Bicycles)
- Buggy rides (weather permitting)
- Snow Cone Machine
- Fire pit
- Live Music by Mark Moore Saturday Night
Florida Palmetto Raffle and Auction and auction items including Quail Hunts, Turkey Hunts, and Hog Hunt with Steak dinners courtesy of Blackwater Creek , Woodcock hunting in Louisiana with Guide and member Mark Moore.
Raffle Items include , Bird Dog Whiskey, Quack Skins, DJ Calls, Avery Sporting Dog, and more.
Shooting Activities ( Provided By Blackwater Creek Ranch for the cost of Shells and Clays)
- Five Stand for Beginners ($31 includes shells & 50 clays)
- Sporting Clay for Experienced Shooters (Bring your own shells or shells available $10/box) (Clays are .20 plus 10% breakage fee. i.e. 100 clays for $22)
Dog Training Activities
- Mark Retrieving (Frozen Birds Included, Live Ducks are $20 each while supplies last and available in the store
Camping & Lodging
- Camping and RV Parking is Included for NAVHDA members at no charge. No electric or Hook up. please add the free item to your cart and checkout for RSVP. If you are coming in Friday night and would like to eat dinner with the Volunteers it is $25 a plate available in the store, Check-in is after 2:00
- Blackwater Creek Cabins and Lodge are full and there is no vacancy at this time, Approx 20 minutes to the east at the I 95 and state route 60 corridor there are several hotels available.
- Meals are setup for ordering in the store you can choose to pick days or just go for the packages with included Continental Breakfast on Sunday.
- If you are coming in Friday night and would like to eat dinner with the Volunteers it is $25 a plate available in the store, Check-in is after 2:00. Dinner will be prepared by Billy Snyder and Chef and Author Robyn Lindars “The Grill Girl”
- Please bring your own adult beverages
- Golf Carts and UTVs are permitted at Blackwater Creek
Advanced registration is required by May 28th , 2019. On May 31st we will be sending out the Itinerary so you must RSVP to attend this private members only event.